Followers

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day Two - Nesting

Last night, Phil took a picture of me sitting in our little motorhome, blogging away. Yesterday was moving day, and I was one tired girlie.

I remember playing in my cousin's "playhouse" when I was a youngster. I loved visiting her so that we could play "house". That's how I have always felt in my little RV.  I enjoy washing the dishes, tidying things up, cooking - and just hanging out. When we first got our RV, we parked it at our house. Many times, I would go outside and just sit in it, and sometimes sleep in it!  

I think the RV seems more manageable than a house. It is so much smaller, and there are fewer places to look when something has been misplaced. And, that happens a lot!

Today was spent nesting. I love nesting! I organized the cabinets, the closets and the drawers. It was a beautiful day and I did spend some time sitting in the sun with my Cute Cat Paleo. Phil finished up at the condo, and locked it up for the last time.

Closing is tomorrow, and we will be without a "stick and brick" house. And it feels good.....

9 comments:

Sue and Doug said...

glad you enjoyed your first day!..when does the 'big rig arrive'??

Donna K said...

You look happy, sitting there at your blogging stations!

Merikay said...

It has been a hectic time, you need some nesting and relaxing.

Jessica Riker said...

Sounds like it was a great day - glad you are getting some time now to slow down. You will get to do all this organizing/nesting again when you get your new fiver. :)

heyduke50 said...

we have been on the road about three weeks and are still nesting... wished we had our house sold but it is back on the market after the last one fell through again...

Kevin Read said...

Congratulations on becoming fulltimers! I hope that you will love it as much as we do.

Kevin and Ruth
www.travelwithkevinandruth.com

Unknown said...

sounds like a great day! Enjoy the fulltiming life style.

Karen and Al said...

I had to laugh when you mentioned your cousin's playhouse. I also had a cousin with the cutest little playhouse, and I LOVED it. I always wanted one of my own. My Rv is also my "playhouse" and maybe that's why I love it so much.

~M said...

OMGosh! Congrats!! I'll have to go back and catch up on your journey to today. Cheers! ~M